Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default The USA finally takes to roundabouts.

On 10/08/2015 07:05 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
In addition, I see that you snipped my #2, which I stated was even more
important than my #1: They were testing the*efficiency* of a roundabout
over a 4-way stop. The only way to do a valid comparison is to have all
participants trained in order to eliminate the "What the heck do I do now?"
variable.

Real world efficiency assumes a real world population. At least one new
roundabout here usually becomes a 4 way stop with added confusion.