Pete Chrisbacher

Default Parts-box (Tek 465) Transformer - How to figure out ratings?

I'd like to build a battery eliminator to run an old Radiola 16 battery set
I just picked up. There are a couple of commercial battery eliminators out
there (e.g. ARBE-III, and a kit from AES) that look real nice, but I'd
prefer to build it myself with stuff from my parts box (i.e. free).

In my parts box I found a Tek 465 transformer which (with its multiple
primaries and secondaries) I figure I can use as the basis for providing the
necessary voltages. (For those not familiar with circa 1926 battery radios,
this thing appears to need six different voltages - I'm still trying to
figure out the specifics here but looks like I need: A: 6V @ 2A B:
135V, 67.5V, 45V @ 60mA C: -9V @ 20mA A, B, and C all need to be
electically isolated from each other)

Figuring out the various secondary voltages is easy. My problem is that I
haven't been able to locate any AMPERAGE specs on this transformer (Tek P/N
is 120-0798-01).

Anyone have specs on this thing? If not, anyone have any suggestions re how
I might be able to roughly determine the secondary amperage ratings without
letting out any magic smoke?

Thanks -

-Pete