Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Animal shelter advice

Be very careful as if you take ownership of them and they cause a problem
its you they will be shouting at. Does anyone collect these cats and either
rehome the well ones or send them to pussy heaven?

Brian

Email:

"Steph Wood" wrote in message
I was hoping you could give me some advice. I have noticed for sometime
there are many feral stray cats roaming around my area. My neighbour who
lives a field away killed a cat with antifreeze. He is not a mentally well
man. With this in mind, I was thinking of building a shelter for these cats
to save them from my neighbour. Would it be cheaper buying a child's
playhouse or building my own? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

--
Steph