Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Animal shelter advice

Steph Wood wrote

I was hoping you could give me some advice. I have noticed
for sometime there are many feral stray cats roaming around
my area. My neighbour who lives a field away killed a cat
with antifreeze. He is not a mentally well man. With this
in mind, I was thinking of building a shelter for these
cats to save them from my neighbour. Would it be
cheaper buying a child's playhouse or building my own?

Normally cheaper to build your own than buy one new.

But it can be quite a bit cheaper to buy a used shed etc.

I don't like your chances of many of the feral cats using it.

You don't see too many feral cats congregating
in places like that that they can find.