Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 09/2015

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:21:27 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 10/7/2015 3:16 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:46:47 -0500, Muggles wrote:

My dog gets in my face trying to figure out what I just ate

Wonder what dogs think when they do that? "ohhh! love that stinky garlic
smell!!"

Can't say what the dog thinks, but I have farted and he leaves to
room. Maybe he can figure out what stink smells like? Paint was
peeling off the wall.

I've had a dog fart and I left the room, when she ate avocados, and
exuded a gastric disturbance.

ROFLOL!! I have air fresheners strategically placed in every room, and
the dog is usually snoozing away near wherever I'm at. She'll light one
up and I'm dying from the smell!! I get even though by reaching for the
nearest air freshener and spraying her butt and general location. The
dog can move FAST from being sound asleep to in the other room. She
can't stand nice smelling air freshener!

My wife says she never poots. Of course she was asleep when I heard
her do it. She isn't innocent!

Why do women lie?