Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can't Dogfight

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 11:43:15 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Maybe and maybe not. The F-35 may not dog fight well , but can it not get info from AWACS , get the enemy fighter on its own radar , and launch a air to air missile which destroys the enemy aircraft before it is within visual range.

Always better to defeat the enemy without being close enough to be fired at.

Dan

Should I believe you or should I believe this?

http://www.businessinsider.com/f-35-...g-range-2015-7