Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic
Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] is offline

Default The USA finally takes to roundabouts.

On 10/6/2015 2:35 AM, The Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 16:52:31 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

The USA finally takes to roundabouts.
http://nyti.ms/1N3v0tI

When I was visiting some friends in Sandy Eggo, they took me down to
Tijuana where they have these traffic circles. It was a fun time to sit
and watch the cars on the merry-go-round. ;-)

You need roundabouts like the Magic Rpundabout in Hemel Hemptsead!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVeAhmvNFIU

You need psychiatric treatment, like every miserable pathological troll who
forgot that there is still a life outside Usenet! BG

Miss Recktum could use a "roundabout" to clean her colostomy hole.
LOL