Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Step Climbing Powered Lifts For Help In Going From One LevelTo Another ?

On 10/7/2015 11:53 AM, micky wrote:
I don;t
know if this is simply "denial" or some fear that accepting the change
"before necessary" will result in some "lost opportunity"?

I talked to him, but not her, because he's my friend and she's just
someone he married 20 years ago. Should I email her, or is that just
causing trouble?

IMO, it's *their* decision -- "none of your business".

If you want to casually discuss YOUR OPINIONS on the subject
WITH YOUR FRIEND (not including his wife so he's not "on the spot"
between you and her) that's possible. He may have "a plan".
Or, he may also be in denial -- or simply not want to deal
with The Inevitable.

I don't expect to be dying any time soon (who does? : )
but have already become concerned about ridding the house
of surplus "stuff" simply to make it easier when/if we
want to make that decision.