Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default TV turns itself off & on ..

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message

I have a Sanyo CRT TV that I got just before LCDs became available at
reasonable prices. It won't tune digital, but has worked so well on cable
I don't want to get rid of it. Possibly when cable drops too many analog
channels...

Our cable TV is going to drop the analog channels this month. They will
supply a box that will work with the sets that have the audio/video inputs.
I have an old CRT set that is in the basement area I watch, and a cable
ready set in the kitchen When cable announced that extra box would be
needed for both sets and they would provide them for free for a year , then
charge for them, I switched to Direct TV.