Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default OT carrier bag charge

In article , PeterC
wrote:
On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 17:59:41 +0100, Clive George wrote:

On 06/10/2015 09:53, whisky-dave wrote:

No good to me, I guiss if you're saving the enviroment by driving
around in a car it's OK. But there's no where on a bus I can leave
bags of that size I can just manage 3 ordinary carrier bags they fit
between my feet.

What's wrong with providing your own rather sturdier bag? I'd use a
rucksack, or there's the classic shopping trolley.

I use a rucksack as sometimes the bus fails to turn up so it's then 2
miles home - not fun with carrier bags. There's sometimes a comment when
I occasionally reuse a C&A bag - from people old enough to have shopped
there.

That was the colour blindness test bag?

--
Please note new email address: