Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TV turns itself off & on ..

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 1:49:38 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 06 Oct 2015 16:34:20 -0500,
wrote:

This sort of thing will be more and more of a problem as we keep adding
more and more wireless devices in our lives. They all run on radio waves
and there are only so many to choose from. Neighboring garage door
openers are a common problem for *your* garage door opener. That happens
regularly.

I'm having trouble with my computer speakers, so I took the wireless
speaker from the bathroom and it's right next to my chair. So I'm
running wirelessly 4 feet.

Tomorrow I'll try to fix the wired speakers, or the next day.

Have you ever used any Bluetooth stuff? My Chromebook has Bluetooth built-in and I got some Bluetooth headphones from Amazon. I listen to streaming radio stations on my Chromebook and when I roll into the bathroom, I wear the BT earphones. The rechargeable headset has about a 60 foot range which I think is pretty cool. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Blue Monster