Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oven light keeps burning out

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 4:41:09 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/6/2015 10:16 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 8:54:55 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've known people to do that with refrigerator.
-
.

A good old magnetic 2 D cell flashlight is good to keep on a fridge. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Fridge Monster

Need one of the new ones with an aluminum magnet.
-
.

My side by side at home has a steel cabinet and refrigerator magnets are all over it. I haven't come across a residential fridge with an aluminum cabinet yet but I haven't owned one of the latest units. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fridge Monster