Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default OT carrier bag charge

On 10/6/2015 4:06 PM, Tim Watts wrote:
On 06/10/15 19:52, Mike Barnes wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I've been using decent re-usable ones for years. Keep them in the car
boot. Mainly because they are strong enough for the job. You only need
one
expensive bottle to break when a bag fails to realise the sense in this.
;-)

+1

The bags I bought eight years ago are showing no signs of giving up.

I also find it quicker and easier to transfer shopping in two or three
decent bags than a dozen flimsy ones, and stuff doesn't escape in the
boot.

I must go on the lookout for some "car bags" (sure they must exist).
Something that when full, produces a square flat base which has less
tendency to fall over...

Something like this?

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/24572/Car-Boot-Organiser

I've seen similar its elsewhere.