Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default OT carrier bag charge

"ARW" wrote in message

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in
message ...

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
OK, where can I buy carrier bags for less than 5 pence ? Our free
supply of kitchen bin bags has ended !
Simon.

Roll of 50 bags is a quid at Poundshop.

Do you do all your shopping at Poundshop?

Nope, not been there for months. It would seem that the major
retailers are now matching or getting close to their prices.
It was good fun going there though, you can get garden stuff dead
cheap.

You mean for a quid?

Amongst other decorations:
Two large plastic butterflies for a quid.
Two large plastic ladybirds for a quid.
I have six of each on the back garden fences. They have been there for
I think the past three years and visitors still admire them.

Which visitors admire them?

Friends.
Family.
Neighbours.
They have all commented on them.

Your turn:

I should imagine your neighbours visitors first comment when they visit
them is "Who the **** lives in that house with the ****e all over his
fence? - looks a right **** that does"

I would also expect your friends and familys first comment to each other
as they pull away in their car after visiting you to be "**** me - did you
see his fence? - looks a right **** that does - but I did not want to say
anything to upset him"

You imagine and expect wrongly.
I was once told that my front garden was "The best in the street".
You see Adam, I do not live on a stinking ******** council estate as you do.
One day you just might grow a pair of balls and buy your own home. But as
you are not too intelligent I doubt that this will happen.
Did you get charged with assault when you attacked that apprentice?
Do tell us.