Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 9:11:33 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

This has become a techie chatroom...you're a want-to-be here and nothing will rub-off on you! You're too ****ing old (much like myself).

You're never too old to learn you fool. I actually have time now if I can get back home to my computer toys. I got into hardware instead of programming. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle A-Hole Monster

I was programming in the '70/80's on the early electronic cash registers, (DTS, TEC, Casio) basic stuff. I value my health more that to attempt burning-out what's left of my synapses. You are worse off than myself in the foolhardy endeavor! ( ͜。 ͡)( ͜。)