Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On 2015-10-06, Don Y wrote:
How often do you draw schematics, design FPGA's, layout circuit boards, ...

Not relevant to my use of FOSS. Remember, I said that FOSS software does
everything that *I* need, it was not a blanket statement saying FOSS was
suitable for anyone else. My own usage, aside from general desktop, would
be primarily servers of various types, network management and diagnostic
utilities, rescuing data from dead PCs or corrupt filesystems, etc.
(Basically for me FOSS is a Swiss army knife of capabilities for EDP work.)

Anyone else's mileage may vary.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com