Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_8_] FrozenNorth[_8_] is offline

Default Re-hanging cabinet doors

On 2015-10-05 11:49 PM, wrote:

I recently purchased an older home and removed all my kitchen cabinet doors to re-paint them. I used the old hardware and hung back in same positions but they are uneven. I know they are in the same location because the kitchen cabinets were homemade and all doors are different sizes and have latches in different locations. Some doors are tight at bottom but have gap near top. Others one door is higher than another and another is so tight that both doors have to be closed at same time and the paint is rubbing off from the friction.

What can I do to get these doors to hang level? (I think they were level before I took them off.)

Are the hinges adjustable? If so you should have used the same hinge in
the same door/cabinet.

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati