Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Island uses combined hydro and wind power to generate electricity

Ah, yes, the old story about the side of the Cumbre Vieja falling off
and causing a mega-tsunami which will inundate America. Where I worked
we could watch it all happen from a safe distance.

La Palma isn't ruined by over-development for tourism like the eastern
Canary islands. It's unspoilt and they plan to keep it like that.
There won't be any concrete tourist hell-holes, ever. It's a beautiful
place with stunning views and several micro-climates. It's not called
'la isla bonita' for nothing.

En el artículo , Brian-Gaff
escribió:

Yes Lapalma is pretty close. I have been there and the locals seem to
delight in telling tourists about the way half the island is going to split
off and destroy everything nearby and along the african coast. They even
take you to a freshish lava flow and allow you to melt the soles of your
shoes when you walk on it and lagh.....

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!