Virginia

Default Digital camera repair

Thanks Tweet,
I did check the pin and cleaned it off somewhat, but that didn't help.
When I opened it up I didn't see anything obviously amiss. Haven't
tried the advanced troubleshooting you mentioned. Since I have a lot
of work that needs to be done, I should possible go ahead and buy the
stupid batteries for now rather than risk killing the camera
altogether!! Electronics is not my strong suit. But I might pass
your suggestions along to my ex, who is an EE... he probably has the
knowledge/skills to check that out for me. So I am still open to
suggestions, since I can tell the ex that if my camera is broken I
will have to start bumming money off him!!
Thanks again, Virginia