Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT I probably can't do that

On 10/03/2015 10:13 PM, Muggles wrote:

[snip]

Had the same surgery some years ago ... it was done in the morning and I
went home that night. Did you have a hospital stay or was it the out
patient version?

The out patient version. They did it with very small incisions that I
may not be able to find unless I knew where to look.

I was home when not allowed water.

Unexpectedly, the nurse called me the day after the operation to ask if
I was OK.

--
82 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Preachers in pulpits talked about what a great message is in the book.
No matter what you do, somebody always imputes meaning into your books."
[Dr. Seuss (Theodore Seuss Geisel), 1904-1991]