Ian Stirling

Default Handspring Treo - How to remove the flip

dgbear wrote:
Does anyone know the best way to remove the flip ?

I have a 180 with a bad speaker (caused by a broken wire).

The hinge spring mechanism is on the right hand side... I have removed the
top from the unit but don't see an easy way to remove the flip (top portion
of the clam shell).

Any help is appreciated...

I have not seen this device, and this advice may break it.
However, often on this sort of thing, if you squeeze the edges of the flip
to bend it into a bowed shape then you may disengage the hinge pins when it's
bent enough.

--
http://inquisitor.i.am/ | | Ian Stirling.
Two parrots sitting on a perch. One asks the other, "Can you smell fish?"