Posted to alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund Burke[_2_] Colonel Edmund Burke[_2_] is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 09/2015

On 10/3/2015 6:05 AM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
I only see a few OT postings, and those are generally "real" info. Each time someone starts something stupid or replies to it, I put them in my filter. I'm sure I'm missing some good info, but that's the trade-off. No offense to anyone but I have put 3 of the top 5 posters in the filter. If they have something worthwhile to read, someone else generally copies it in a reply and I can read it then.

You should put Oren in there for being a mother ****er.
LOL