Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default (OT) LG Cellphone browser upgrades.

"sms" wrote in message
The big deal with Tracfone these days is their "Bring Your Own Phone"

program since you can bring an AT&T smart phone over to Tracfone and the
monthly cost is very low for those that don't use a lot of data. For those
that will mostly use Wi-Fi, but that want a smart phone, it's one of the
best deals in prepaid. Decent smart phones are very cheap these days. You
can get a Moto E LTE for $80.

Another good deal is the Republic phone for those that don't often have a
need for the data. If you are around a wifi system you can use all the data
you want on the $ 10 per month plan and have unlimiated calling and text. If
away from wifi and really need data, you can punch in a few keys and just
use the data plan for that month. I think it sa about $ 20, but I have
never needed it. One distraction is that you have to use one of thier
phones. They are made by Motorola and the less expensive one is just over $
100.. Thy do not show one like I bought a few years ago,but it was about $
175 at the time.