Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default (OT) LG Cellphone browser upgrades.

On 10/2/2015 2:19 PM, notbob wrote:

I do know the phones available to Tracfone users are dependent on
where you live. This is due to the dominant service (tmobil, verizon,
etc) towers in any given area, as Tracfone uses all providers. If I
want the fuller featured Android phones, I gotta buy a Denver area
code phone. If I want this area code, I have to settle for less
featured phones.

That was the case with Tracfone's own proprietary phones. It's not the
case with BYOP.

It will work on AT&T or Verizon phones (or unlocked GSM phones for AT&T
service). You choose. Well they won't sell you service in areas where
AT&T or Verizon doesn't have coverage but those areas are fairly small.

The question that is unanswered is if Tracfone is including off-network
roaming like they do for their own phones. But with Verizon and AT&T the
amount of off-network roaming that you would need is not huge, nothing
like Sprint or T-Mobile.