Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default (OT) LG Cellphone browser upgrades.

On 2015-10-02, Terry Coombs wrote:

Jon Danniken wrote:

You are incorrect; all phones have a SIM card. You are also incorrect
about all of them being non-removable (I've never seen one that
isn't). Here is one example (from the tracfone lg420g):

Gotta disagree Jon . The Mrs. sells these things at WM , and some of the new
ones do not have a SIM card .

Yep. My last two tracfones either didn't have SIM cards or they were
not removable. Either way, I never saw 'em.

If it's on Verizon or Sprint, a non-LTE phone would have no SIM card.
And the proprietary Tracfone phones for AT&T and T-Mobile don't need an
accessible SIM card, it can be built-in and non-removable and unseen.

The big deal with Tracfone these days is their "Bring Your Own Phone"
program since you can bring an AT&T smart phone over to Tracfone and the
monthly cost is very low for those that don't use a lot of data. For
those that will mostly use Wi-Fi, but that want a smart phone, it's one
of the best deals in prepaid. Decent smart phones are very cheap these
days. You can get a Moto E LTE for $80.