Martin Angove

Default Idiot of the week award. (me)

In message ,
geoff wrote:

In message , Nigel Mercier ®
writes
In uk.d-i-y, Mark wrote:

if anyone has done worse then let me know?

What, you mean like taking off a kitchen sink U-bend, with a bucket
underneath of course. Running the taps to flush out all the gunk, then
tipping bucket into the same sink?

I have NEVER done that ...

honest

really

err ...

Once was clearing the bottle trap under a sink at work (it was clogged
with little plastic coffee stirers) when a kitchen worker said "hi",
handed me the bucket I'd asked for, stepped over my legs, and proceeded
to turn on the taps to swill some cups.

Grrr...

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove (it's Cornish for "Smith") - ARM/Digital SA110 RPC
See the Aber Valley -- http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/abervalley.html