Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_5_] bert[_5_] is offline

Default More on VW Cheatware

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
Sky being a prime example of private enterprise run riot - where only the
customer suffers.

It's primarily the Premier League that's been allowed to run riot and
act as an unregulated cartel.

Only because the likes of Sky have given in to their demands. Knowing they
can simply pass on extra costs to their subscribers.

Which is the point I have been making. Glad to see you've finally caught
up
If it had been anything else there's have been howls of 'holding the
country to ransom'. Odd the way those who constantly use that phrase
support Sky...

You make these sweeping assertions based on absolutely no evidence. For
the avoidance of doubt I do not subscribe to SKY. I do not subscribe to
BT Eurosport. I get some BT Sport bundled with Infinity
--
bert