Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_5_] bert[_5_] is offline

Default More on VW Cheatware

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , Adrian
writes
On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 20:55:30 +0100, bert wrote:

It's as if all the petrol companies got together and said to the
supermarkets we're only going to sell petrol to one of you and you
have to bid for it.

Oh, and I guess you've never heard of OPEC?
There are oil suppliers outside OPEC.

Keep trying

How old are you bert? Or do you just have a conveniently short memory?

Obviously better than yours.
You haven't come up with a single example of a cartel outside sport in a
similar position to the Premier league even though you have extended the
search world wide rather than just the UK

I've tried very hard to find another UK Premier League, but failed
miserably. Sorry bert. You're absolutely correct there.

Which bit of "similar" do you not understand?
--
bert