Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) LG Cellphone browser upgrades.

On 10/02/2015 11:44 AM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

I've probably got the same phone but find browser practically useless.

Usually true for those browsers. Some don't even support cookies.
Anyway, I don't really like browsing on a tiny screen.

See from other's post and checked mine and there is a sim card. Did not
try to remove it but previously had got a cable to connect to the
computer to try to get pictures off but it was not accessible.

You may be able to transfer pictures and contacts with Bluetooth.

BTW, I've had more success with Linux than with Windows.

When my flip phone finally bites the dust, as its predecessor did, I may
upgrade to a smarter one.

--
84 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Sex education classes are like in-home sales parties for abortions."
[Phyllis Schlafly]