Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) LG Cellphone browser upgrades.

On 10/01/2015 11:29 PM, wrote:

[snip]

These phones are only $25 to $40, but
retyping my whole addressbook is something I prefer to avoid, when I
have around 200 names in it.

If both phones support Bluetooth, you should be able to use it to
transfer your address book. Pair them and look for an option to "send
address book via Bluetooth" or something like that.

BTW, I used that to send the AB from my Verizon phone to the new Sprint
phone (both flip-phones, I like the way the buttons are covered so my
pocket can't make calls).

Thanks in advance.

--
84 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Sex education classes are like in-home sales parties for abortions."
[Phyllis Schlafly]