Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default making a photography darkroom

On Friday, 2 October 2015 13:22:37 UTC+1, NY wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
I though the problem with mirrors is that you can't stop down to increase
deapth or field, Tjhey are fixed aperature) which is why the vast
majority of pros use standard refractive lenses rather than mirrors.

Mirror lenses also have very characteristic bokeh. But I won't make
disparaging comments if people have to google to find out what bokeh is and
what is characteristic about that of a mirror lens!

I'm not sure yuo have to have a mirror lens for that either.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-portrait-lens
I know someone that's brought one.