Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default OT I probably can't do that

On 10/1/2015 10:30 PM, micky wrote:

usually requires that sort of prep -- make sure you're
squeaky clean inside! Drinking it isn't terrible -- it's the
*consequences* of drinking it that are... "unfortunate".

The consequences I didn't mind, but trying to drink it all was very
unpleasant. I didn't allow enough time either, because I had to go to
sleep. Torn between drinking and sleeping.

Or, *not* sleeping (because of an "urgency" shortly after you
lay your head down!)

Many tests require fasts (of varying durations). Some also require
"no fluids" (of any kind!)

I.e., you aren't comfortable when you set out to undertake these
tests. You *sure* don't want to be arguing with someone while you'd
previously CONFIRMED all would go without a hitch!