Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 3:26:39 AM UTC-5, look wrote:
On 10/01/2015 12:18 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 10:38:51 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

In my experience, I find the opposite...your ilk are the elite, snobbish, Apple-types. You always like to pigeonhole people...that does not work, as you will be wrong most of the time. But you don't actually care...

Gee wiz! I sure am glad I'm not one of the elite Apple using snobs! ^_^

Yah, those snobbish little kids and their Nike sneakers became iPhone/iPad/iPod/iTV iDiots!

I feel so depraved, I mean, deprived because I never had Nike sneakers or an iPhone. My self esteem is shattered. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Depraved Monster

How come? My self esteem is boosted not having those.
Too many of those things make one dumb and stupid, LOL!
Wal Mart sneakers are just fine with me working in the yard,
walking the dog.