Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Tiger Direct

On 2015-10-01, Jon Danniken wrote:

I ended up having to pay shipping to send the thing back.

That was my first, and last order with Tiger Direct.

Did they charge you a 15% restocking fee?

When I first discovered NewEgg and Tiger Direct, only NE had a
restocking fee. Now, several yrs later, TD has essentially that same
restocking fee:

----------

IMPORTANT NOTE:

In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the
requirements described in this document, we will photograph the
merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our
determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be
deemed not eligible for return and may be returned to you or be
subject to a 15% restocking fee.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/Help/return.asp

nb