Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Tiger Direct

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 08:11:47 -0500, philo wrote:

I agree...I switched over to NewEgg years ago.

Biggest problem I had with Tiger Direct though was that they did not
volunteer any info on exactly how I was supposed to get a rebate on such
items.

That said, NewEgg was not 100% perfect either, but the one time I had a
problem it was eventually resolved

I use Newegg for nearly all my PC purchases, especially since Amazon
started charging local taxes.
A couple months ago as part of a new PC build I bought a package of 4
8 gig mem sticks from Newegg. One of the sticks was bad but they want
them all back. The RMA was painless. They e-mailed a posting label
and sent me a new pack of four, which I got 2 days later.
Only time I had to RMA anything with Newegg, and I've spent thousands
with them.