Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Tiger Direct

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 19:16:58 -0400, wrote:

No TV
They say TV shipped 9/18 (7-10 days out)
Now 11 days later and they send me a survey asking how I like my TV.
(that didn't end well)
Google hits me too. Worse review. I had fun with that.

Then I decide to call.
20 minutes and a lot of "press ,sumpin", bad music and reasons why I
should choose Tiger direct, it occurs to me "why am I waiting on the
phone to tell them I am tired of waiting on a TV"? So I hung up.

I tried Email and the response was some bull**** about problems at the
shipping department

Were they lying when they said it went out on 9/18 or are they lying
now?

1900 EST and nothing back from TD

I spent six months waiting for a 42" plasma to arrive from NYC. The
company never charged my card. So, I went to the FTC and filed a
customer complaint on line. http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/

A day later the company called trying to make things right. Kinda of
got nasty (I know where you live). "How can we make it right"? Well
ass hole send me the new 50" plasma the just came out for the same
price!

About a week later it was here... I never did withdraw my complaint
because of the "attitude" they had. I can get an attitude with the
best of them