Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Tiger Direct

On 09/30/2015 07:48 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 6:17:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
No TV
They say TV shipped 9/18 (7-10 days out)
Now 11 days later and they send me a survey asking how I like my TV.
(that didn't end well)
Google hits me too. Worse review. I had fun with that.

Then I decide to call.
20 minutes and a lot of "press ,sumpin", bad music and reasons why I
should choose Tiger direct, it occurs to me "why am I waiting on the
phone to tell them I am tired of waiting on a TV"? So I hung up.

I tried Email and the response was some bull**** about problems at the
shipping department

Were they lying when they said it went out on 9/18 or are they lying
now?

1900 EST and nothing back from TD

Buyer beware. They have had a bad rep for many yrs...most use NewEgg.

I agree...I switched over to NewEgg years ago.

Biggest problem I had with Tiger Direct though was that they did not
volunteer any info on exactly how I was supposed to get a rebate on such
items.

That said, NewEgg was not 100% perfect either, but the one time I had a
problem it was eventually resolved