Posted to alt.home.repair
look look is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On 10/01/2015 12:18 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 10:38:51 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

In my experience, I find the opposite...your ilk are the elite, snobbish, Apple-types. You always like to pigeonhole people...that does not work, as you will be wrong most of the time. But you don't actually care...

Gee wiz! I sure am glad I'm not one of the elite Apple using snobs! ^_^

Yah, those snobbish little kids and their Nike sneakers became iPhone/iPad/iPod/iTV iDiots!