Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Possible reason the A-10 is being dropped

What you don't understand is the patent is filed under a name.
I have one under mine.
The company 'bought' it from me for a 100 dollars and made 100 Million
dollars. I got 100 smacks and they got all of the other. They owned
the patent even though my name is on it. They owned me and they owned
my work.... Slavery of sorts.

So finding a patent in the name of Joe Blo doesn't mean he will get a
penny. The owner of that will.

Martin

On 9/30/2015 12:47 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:27:15 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Pseudoscience explanations intentionally spare the poorly educated
from those confusing numbers, such as the temperature of combustion
and the melting points of metals.

So, people are poorly educated until they have been taught these?

Set Theory
Group Theory
Algebra (linear, abstract, etc.)
Differential and integral calculus of a single variable
Differential and integral calculus of several variables
Ordinary differential equations
Partial differential equations
Real Analysis
Complex Analysis
Topology
Discrete mathematics (combinatorics, graph theory, etc.)
Number Theory
Geometry (projective, differential, etc.)
Probability theory
Statistics (statistics is often taught as a discipline in its own
right, rather than as part of a maths course).

You have a high bar, sir.

--
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

Here is the patent for the "200 mpg carburetor", so you can build one
and tell us how well it works:
https://www.google.com/patents/US1750354

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Nelson_Pogue
"...there is no evidence that the patents were ever suppressed or that
the rights were bought up by the oil industry, the motor industry or
the government."

-jsw