Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default HP 3561A

On 09/28/2015 10:56 AM, JC wrote:
On 9/28/2015 12:43 AM, wrote:
I got it. Thanks.

Next, once it is up and running again I got to tackle that vertical
circuit. I noticed alot of hash on the output of a 12 volt regulator,
not sure if that is the cause of the problem. I don't even know what
supplies it runs off of. I did see the vertical drive waveform but I
did not note its amplitude. It could have been ten volts or fifty. I
wasn't looking for amplitude, I was looking for that little glitch in
it. It was there. It indicates an upset for the feedback loop, because
of the inability of the circuit to impress the voltage on the (yoke)
coil to result in a sawtooth current.

We will be getting back to that soon. I will check everything.

If you want to spend some beans the manual is here for download

http://www.qservice.tv/vpasp/shopexd.asp?id=843&bc=no

There's a guy here with one, recent blog, maybe you can help each other
out.

http://jimmyauw.com/2015/03/01/hp-ag...gnal-analyzer/

And if not, I posted it he

http://electrooptical.net/www/sed/HP...viceManual.pdf