Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default How the disabled are ripped off

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 02:48:23 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

You may get done for dangerous driving if you are driving too slow for
the conditions but that's not the same thing.

It's exactly the same thing. If you're going under 30 on the motorway,
people are going to be swerving round you, and you'll get done for it.
I once did 40mph on the motorway as my bonnet had become loose and was
threatening to fly up. I got about 50% of people hooting at me,
especially the lorries. A policeman would no doubt have been rather
annoyed.

If you take a slow vehicle onto a dual carriageway you must have a
yellow beacon clearly visible from the rear.

It wasn't a slow vehicle, it was a broken fast vehicle.

--
You need only two tools in life. WD-40 and duck tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.