Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CADCAM Technology Leaders Group On LinkedIn...

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 10:32:48 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball wrote:

I don't think much of you, and you know it, but you have it all over
banqueer.

Anyone who cares what Jonathan Ball thinks is a brain dead moron with no clues.

I miss the days when I use to waste Jonathan Ball and his hundreds of aliases. I though Ball was going to have a nervous breakdown because I handed him his ass and kicked him into the gutter so hard.

Ball has never been wasted as badly as I wasted him on Usenet and I doubt he ever will be again. Day after day of being completely destroyed. It was an embarrassment he will never forget.

Ball is the perfect fit for fellow lifelong loser slow eddy.