Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On 9/29/2015 7:01 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

I am sorry, being a native Korean, I have no desire to drive Hyundai or
KIA(Hyundai owns KIA by the way) At start up Hyundai's technical mentor
was Mitsubishi. Wife drove Mitsubishi, Eagle Summit once. She collected
most speeding ticket driving this little 2.4 L, AWD model, LOL!

Why are you sorry?

I used to laugh at people buying the original Hyundai Excels. the little
boxes that the paint wore off of. Then they changed. I bought a US
built Sonata Limited in 2007, 2010, 2013. I liked each one more than
the last. Just bought a Korea built 2015 Genesis. Amazing car with all
the options. Amazing quality too. Total of 220,000 miles and only one
warranty repair. Far better record than GM cars I've owned.