Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On 9/29/2015 3:36 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

snip

We had one in our church. Father Pietlock from N.H. Was a good
priest. He was ordained in Canada. When amnesty came down he returned
home. He knew I spent 3 years in 'Nam but we were chummy. I always
deep in my mind dodgers are sort of cowards.

Those draft-dodgers were smart enough not to get themselves killed in an
undeclared, hopeless, war that was being promoted solely for the
enrichment of defense companies. And of course eventually, like China,
Vietnam turned capitalistic. What a sad waste of 50,000 American lives
and many more on the other side.