Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default making a photography darkroom

On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 13:43:26 UTC+1, NY wrote:
"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
Its the same as a film camera, where do you think it
differs? Why do you even think it might differ?

My thoughts exactly. I can't work out whether he really doesn't
know or is winding us all up. Film and digital cameras have
more in common that maybe he realises.

They sure do, but there are some important differncies.

You still haven't said what they are, I don't think you know.

if you don't know I'm not listing them for you. We are also talking
about qwhich is best for teaching photography. Teaching photography
adn gettiogn a good picture aren't the same.

There are no differences, if you can't list them i will continue to
state there are no differences. Its up to you to state what you think
they are or stop saying there are differences.

Is whisky dave for real? He makes sweeping statements but adopts the
coward's way out "if you don't know I can't be bothered to tell you". It
doesn't really matter whether he's right in his assertions or is just
evading the issue - he's evidently nothing further to contribute to the
argument. Case dismissed because of lack of evidence!

I've shown the evidence you've ignored it.