Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Attery Chargers/Starters

On 9/28/2015 12:03 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

Jump packs are becoming very popular now, since the charge lasts for
months (lithium ion battery), you can jump multiple times between
charges, and they're small enough to keep in the glove compartment.

Here's one:
http://www.amazon.com/Nekteck-Multif.../dp/B00MG687JW

Where I work, we can call our company's parking dept. if we need a jump
or a tire change. I once called the assistance guys needing a jump, and
instead of maneuvering their truck next to mine for a conventional jump
start, they just used one of these jump packs. I was taken aback - but
it worked.

That's astounding. I've got some thing of the same idea,
but with a lead acid SLA cell. Cost more than that,
and holds about the same amp hours.

--
..
Christopher A. Young