Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Subzero 550 Fridge Repair

On 9/28/2015 11:46 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 11:37:56 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:

and as soon as he says it needs a compressor, he should say,
"yeah, that's what Subzero said, it's an Embraeco and I see
it's available online for $150..... So they know you're
smarter than the average bear before he works up the quote.

CY: I hate price chiselers like that.

Who's chiseling? It's just a statement of fact as to what
the part can be obtained for so that the repair guy knows
he's done some research and he doesn't get another $4K quote.

CY: "Well, my price is..... take it or leave it."

--
..
Christopher A. Young