Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default OT Anyone going to watch the Blood Moon tonight?

On 9/28/2015 7:23 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 9/27/2015 11:50 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Muggles wrote:
On 9/27/2015 9:44 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 21:50:09 -0400, Seymore4Head
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 13:39:32 -0400, Seymore4Head
wrote:

It is going to be cloudy here, but we are going to be on the
look out. You can use a program called Stellarium and do a dry
run on your computer.
http://www.stellarium.org/
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...rmoon_ton.html
Set your local area:
Use the search box to search for "moon"
My time is around 9:00 PM EST. Set the time for your area
Use the mouse wheel to zoom in on the moon a few times.
Accellerate time to watch it happen.

100% overcast everywhere within 100 miles of here.
Oh well. Maybe next time.

Heavy mackerel sky up here in Central Ontario blocked it out
completely.

Clear enough here that I got a few snapshots . Right on the verge
of not enough light , took several tries to get those pics . I'll
try to get some shots as it passes out of the shadow , don't know
what time that'll be though .

We saw it perfectly clear tonight. It was nice.

A link
http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Sna...?sort=3&page=1
The 2 shots that are "bright" are at the last part , with some
clouds blowing thru .

ohhhhhhhhhh I love those shots with the clouds!

I've got some sunset shots you'd love too ...

Links?

--
Maggie