Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default off topic: new car advice for senior

On 09/27/2015 11:09 PM, Muggles wrote:
I hear good and bad stuff about every car I've considered buying. sigh

My last three cars were declared to be absolutely something to be
avoided by Consumer Reports. I would have bought another Geo (rebranded
Suzuki) but Suzuki's car business was fading fast by then. I did buy
another Yaris after a snowplow ate the first one.

Maybe I'm easy to please. I've only owned one car I was dissatisfied
with, an Audi. To be fair, that was back in the '70s when Volkswagen was
trying to figure out how to build a front wheel drive, water cooled
vehicle.