Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Attery Chargers/Starters

On 9/28/2015 3:02 AM, Don Y wrote:
I keep a couple of charged batteries in the garage (to power an
irrigation pump, act as a bulk power source for UPS during outages,
act as a "spare car" to "jump" another).

SWMBO has discarded one of her golf caddies (is that what it's called?
just a little two wheeled cart to drag golf clubs around behind you).
I plan on converting it to carry the batteries so I can just wheel
them to wherever they are needed.

Golf club cart might work. I suspect it will be
top heavy, clumsy, and might tip over.

Kids' Red Ryder wagon might work better. More
flat, and bigger foot print.

-
..
Christopher A. Young